Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Daymonster's Christmas List

Here is a list of some of the stuff I hope Santa Claus brings me.

1. Nerf N-Strike Vulcan EBF-25
It's a fully auto nerf gun that has a rate of fire of about 2-3 darts per second. It has a tripod for holding down the base or a strap to carry it around Josey style.

2. Wild Planet’s Spy Video ATV-360
That little eye piece fits over your eye and the ear phone goes in your (you guessed it) ear. You drive this bad boy in the girls locker room and well, you get the idea... too bad you can't record on this thing.

3. McDonald's Gift Cards

Even though they got rid of the Double Cheeseburger and now call it the McDouble because it only has one slice of cheese, I don't care I can eat it without ever leaving my building at work.

What kind of crap to you guys want?

22 comments:

Unky Warthog said...

I thought they were gonna change the name to Cheese Doubleburger but those McDonald's marketing people sure showed me!

Still trying to figure out how that car would be practically used. Best I can come up with is cheating in system link Halo 1 during JTerm...

locopuyo said...

iRobot Roomba (robot vacuum cleaner)

Jeff said...

SB should probably get a couple of these for the next house party.

locopuyo said...

lolwtf

Daymonster said...

puyo, i think everyone here is familiar with a what a roomba is.

Jeff said...

Of course, why get a Roomba when you can get something with bigger balls and a smarter brain.

Pablito Neal said...

how about a robot that does dishes or my laundry

Unky Warthog said...

At the risk of sounding sexist I won't respond to Pablito's post.

Daymonster said...

Pablito... merry christmas.
Here

Daymonster said...

What I really want for christmas is for josey to stop being a dueschbag recluse.

Squatting Bear said...

new luckbox por favor

Daymonster said...

Dammer get a winboni

Jeff said...

SB, Pablito, Josey will any of you guys be around this coming weekend? Puyo already said he would be.

Daymonster said...

Will anyone be in MN and not working on 28,29,30,31 of january.

locopuyo said...

idk yet

Unky Warthog said...

SB and I will be gone in Mexico those days. I'll be back in MN on the 16th until the 4th of Jan.

Daymonster said...

ooops, I meant the 28,29,30,31 of December

Unky Warthog said...

I'll be around.

locopuyo said...

me too

Squatting Bear said...

me 3

Jeff said...

I'm so confused, are you all responding to Daymonster or to me when you say you'll be around?

Squatting Bear said...

dammer,

i was responding to daymonster, but i'll be around this weekend too. you should come up.