Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Knights Attend Most Exciting Baseball Game Ever

Many of you may have seen this game on TV but several of the knights were in attendance to see this memorable match. Unky Eternal, MCHolla, and I were up in the cheap seats while Squatting Bear and Daymonster overcame all odds to get screwed over by a scalper and sit in the lower level. First, we in the cheap seats bought our tickets legitimately by driving to the Metrodome and purchasing the only tickets available, far away in the upper deck in straight away center. SB and Daymonster originally had commitments to coach high school soccer but the games were rained out. Then the power went out at the KofC clubhouse preventing the guys from even watching the game on TV. Luckily they decided to head to the stadium and pay double face value to see the game in person.

Anyways, for a description the game, just read the article. After an almost 5 hour game, one player who didn't start the game, Carlos Gomez, scored off a weak hit through first and second by another non-starter, Alexi Casilla. Below is a picture taken by Daymonster.

12 comments:

Pablito Neal said...

alright!! now we get the privilege of losing against the yankees. lucky us

locopuyo said...

The blog is alive!
Jump Duck will be available soon, I added some videos to youtube for it.

LOL Runner will also be available shortly after Jump Duck. I just made a web site for it, no videos yet.

Jeff said...

The game drove me to drink. I literally was watching peacefully through six innings but the suspense was horrible. So, I consumed some Bud Light purple in order to calm the nerves, but they never calmed! That was definitely the best game I've ever watched on TV in terms of excitement and edge-of-the-seat entertainment. Sometimes the ride is more fun the destination, and that's kind of how I feel about the playoffs right now since I don't like our chances against the Yankees. It was just a blast to get there.

Daymonster said...

4 comments in 8 hours... the blog is definitely back!!!! woo!

Yeah, that game was sweet... last nights game... not so much.

Hows married life Dammer... write a post about it.

Daymonster said...

Also, Unky Warthog, get to know this
fine lady.

Pablito Neal said...

puyo, what is LOLrunner? will it just be like that other running game on your site where you need to quickly alternate between pressing left and right? if so, i'm definitely downloading it.

Jeff said...

A honeymoon summary and married life post is forthcoming. As well as your thank you cards in the mail god willing. Worst part about getting married is the thank you cards.

locopuyo said...

Dammer, no need to send me a thank you card, I know how gut rotting it is, your post here is enough for me.

Pablito, LOLRunner is pretty much like that but with more. I brought an early version of it over there before but you must not have been there. You can do 4 players, there's a campaign where you unlock more runners and tracks, and you can also do relays, three-legged races, and other stuff. You can do either the regular alternating A/B, or random buttons where it will be A, B, X, or Y.

I'm beginning planning for my next game now. If anyone has any ideas let me know.

Squatting Bear said...

I'll second puyo's comment.

I don't need a thank you card to know how much you and Dana will enjoy your cyclonic dust buster.

Daymonster said...

I'll take puyos and SB's thank you cards in addition to mine.

Jeff said...

Lol, you'll have a happy mail day then Daymonster.

Unky Warthog said...

No thank you card for me either.