Tuesday, October 14, 2008

FuggFirst/FuggFrist/Holla10/MCHolla Sighting in Chicago??

So I was riding the El the other day coming home from class, and I thought I saw Holla's slightly handicapped, larger twin brother. I thought he resembled Holla so much that I took this crappy picture with my phone. The dude behind him and his GF (not pictured) thought I was taking a picture of them and followed me off the train, or they happen to live near the same stop, either way.


I showed this to Pablito and he seemed to agree with me saying. "haha, is that [Holla] super drunk or something?"

That built my confidence that it looked like him. But then I showed it to Unky Warthog, arguably Holla's closest friend and best knower of his intricate facial features. He thought I was trying to say it looked like Josey. This is the conversation, and I think my point is a salient one.

me: does this look like anyone?
Unky Warthog: no
me: you're a fool
Unky Warthog: i mean from the title i assume you mean Josey
me: no Holla10
Unky Warthog: na
me: i don't respect your opinion
Unky Warthog: haha i know what Holla looks like better than you
me: exactly, you know what he looks like tooo much
Unky Warthog: perahps
me: you don't see his facial features in an objective way, it's all about emotions for you.
Unky Warthog: lol. i just don't think thye look that similar. i'd say if they did
me: it's like if someone showed a picture of someone they thought looked like someone I cared about I wouldn't think it looked like them, even if it did.
Unky Warthog: yeah
me: I mean Holla knows his face better than anyone, but I wouldn't believe him if he said this didn't look anything like him

So does the above picture resemble an ogreish looking Holla10? If you don't know what he looks like, you can take a look at this picture. Vote in the side bar on what you think.

UPDATE: After the Vote it was 17 saying it was a "solid impostor" and 3 saying "didn't look like him". I think it's safe to say all 3 of those votes came from Warthog.

4 comments:

Daymonster said...

It's 4 to 1 right now. And I know Unky is the only 1 so far.

Jeff said...

I see it for sure. It's a solid imposter.

Unky Eternal said...

I saw MC yesterday, and I immediately thought that was him in the picture. The real MC is much skinnier and youthful looking, but the face is super similar.

Squatting Bear said...

yeah, that clearly is an imposter of MC. warthog u are a fool to say otherwise.