Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Monday

I really didn't have that much to say today, but I just wanted to post this picture.

I do have one piece of news, I got a new TV yesterday. The 46" Sharp Aquos that everyone seems to have. I think it's gotta be the official TV of the Knights of Cydonia. I am really diggin' it and before I got it I didn't realize how shitty my old LCD was. Also I got it for about 500 less than the price listed there and I had about an additional 200 bucks off thanks to credit card points.

Dammer that's what I wanted to ask you about and why I emailed you. I wanted your opinion on the TV. I hope all the KofC mom's had a good Mother's Day and I'll be online tonight if anyone wants to shoot some digital enemies.

13 comments:

Pablito Neal said...

that was a really quick facebook stalk monster. we took a bunch of funny pics in that album, we had gone to a nice brunch and walked around the sculpture garden for mother's day.

Daymonster said...

I am the fastest facebook stalker in the biz. Gotta love the news feeds.

Jeff said...

Lol. Solid TV choice, where did you purchase may I ask?

Daymonster said...

I got it at Best Buy they had a few special on it like 380 bucks off, plus my rewards from my credit card made it like 600 dollars off and they gave me 3 crappy bluray movies.

Jeff said...

Which movies?

Daymonster said...

50 first dates - Sucked Real Bad
A Night at the Museum - Sucked Bad
Invincible - Pretty Good

locopuyo said...

Was 50 first dates that one with adam sandler and that girl from charlies angels? I don't remember how I got tricked into watching it, but I feel your pain.

Jeff said...

Yeah it is. I've seen it as well. It's your classic Adam Sandler isn't good anymore movie.

Squatting Bear said...

invincible is so bad, wtf.

Unknown said...

invincible was good, i watched it on a plane.

Squatting Bear said...

who is 'the'

Pablito Neal said...

the... guy who has bad taste in movies?

Daymonster said...

F-that, 'The' is right. Invincible was a good movie. There has never been a bad mark wahlberg movie.