Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Halo Challenges

Even though I don't think any of us have played a game of Halo in months (maybe Adeclipse has) we still get challenges every once and a while.

Like this:

Hello,

I am Pastemaster, leader of the Winged Warriors. A while ago you challenged us to a match and unfortunately nothing ever was set up. So I wanted to know if you are still interested in setting up a Halo 3 match. Please let me know. Thanks

Pastemaster

or this:

Hello I am OcR Hurricane from Outcast Reborn.

I would like to know if your clan would like to do a friendly match on Halo 3

6 v 6

best of 5; you choose 3 we choose 2

I can either be contacted via this email or on our forums

I look forward to hearing back from you guys!

And finally this:

I challange your clan to a batlle.
I would tell you a time but me fellow knights are kind of on Xbox Live at irregular times but i will se what I can do.
I will rally my members and you should do the same.
My Order is the Knights of the Crimson Sword. My gamertag is PitifulKnight

While I know we all are rusty (and even if we weren't we aren't that good) I would be interested in maybe playing some of these guys for a laugh. What do you guys think?

13 comments:

ShoesMcGee said...

I haven't played Halo since a few months before I got CoD4 came out... But hells yeah, let me know a date and a time and I'll be down.

ShoesMcGee said...

PS... I'm usually able to play anywhere between about 5:30PM and midnight

locopuyo said...

I would play. I don't have the new maps and probably won't get them.

We would need a few days notice so we can play Halo 3 a few times before we do the match. I don't think any of us really play it much anymore.

adeclipse said...

I'm game with playing. I haven't played to much lately, but i've played some with Dajuicee and Mybigdumbface in halo 3 lately. Mainly i've been doing the CoD4 thing though. We should plan to play some again soon though. I'm done with my summer school tomorrow at 11:15 and i'm game to play til Monday when i leave for Vegas. I'll be there until the 23rd and then back to play more as much as I want until classes start back up sometime late august.

Daymonster said...

I'm going camping until Sunday. But I am down to play some Halo sometime soon.

Jeff said...

I would love to play as well. I'll be pretty busy this weekend apparently so I doubt I'll be one then at all but I'll try to get on throughout the week.

Daymonster said...

Well we got a team of 4. sweet.

adeclipse said...

So, when do we want to play some then?

Daymonster said...

I could do Sunday night probably?

ShoesMcGee said...

Shit, sorry, forgot I'm going up north from the 16th to the 23rd... No TV, xbox, etc...

Daymonster said...

no worries. we haven't played a clan match... well... ever. I am sure we can wait another few days.

Jeff said...

Yeah I couldn't do this weekend anyway. Next week and after look ok though.

Jeff said...

Yeah I couldn't do this weekend anyway. Next week and after look ok though.