Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday DammerWillEatU

Don't really have much to say, except Happy Birthday. I just got done with being 23 about a month ago, so I can speak from experience when I say it's just like being 22 and 24. I hope you took today off, but still will at least tell us something interesting in the comments section.

For your birthday Dammer, you got to see the worst collapse I have ever seen the Twins have. They looked like the fuckin' Astros out there. Ouch.

I would be remissed if I didn't ask this question: Did SB and Josey really take a camping trip for two to Montana? Pablito please give details.

5 comments:

Pablito Neal said...

here's the story guys. josey had been planning a camping trip for this weekend with 3 other people up near duluth. those people bailed one by one. then all of a sudden he had plans with sb and another guy to go camping in montana this week. the other guy dropped out at the last minute so josey and sb went together. they left yesterday while i was at work so i've got the big house to myself all this week. hopefully they take many pics so a new brokeback video can be made.

Daymonster said...

WTF, I was going to come up this weekend? What assholes.

Pablito Neal said...

josey said they'd be back saturday or sunday but i don't know for sure. they might still have cell coverage if you wanted to give them a call and convince them to come back sooner.

Jeff said...

Awwww I thought Josey meant next week when I talked to him in COD. I suppose I should wait before I visit then.....

Nothing really all that exciting going on for my BDay....I mean 23 is about as nondescript of a birthday as it gets. Last night the gf and I went to a Drive-In in Waseca and ordered some greasy burgers and cheese nuggets, then came back to my place for some MacGyver before bedtime. Today she's making me a cake, and either today or tomorrow I'll also be frolfing after work. Ideally I'm thinking I'll go to Pineapple Express when it opens tomorrow after frolf so that I'll have a good buzz going and I can annoy people in the movie theater.

locopuyo said...

happy birthday! I'm going to the vikings game friday then heading home afterwards and I'll be in owatonna on saturday.