Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Harmonica Hero

I can't tell if these people are making fun of the Musical/Rhythm game genre or Harmonicas. Either way it's lame because I would totally play this game.



Also, who is next in line for the Knights of Cydonia - Get to Know 'Em? I am in dire need of some entertainment.
Here is our little brother organization: The Michigan Columbian Squires. On their front page these fine, future Knights of Columbus can be seen protesting abortion outside the local IHOP.

5 comments:

Pablito Neal said...

I need to do a segment still.

Pablito Neal said...

or had you seen this news item?

Squatting Bear said...

haha awesome video. I too would play that game, Tom.

Jeff said...

I would play that game in a heartbeat. I would also expect a Rock Band version of it to come out involving playing the washerboard, booze jug, and spoons. Maybe Banjo. The headlining song would be "My Fat Baby Loves to Eat" from Family Guy. Unky, I saw a clone of you on my way out of work.

Jeff said...

Oh yeah, I think Pablito, Tilla, and I have yet to be interviewed. If I don't hear otherwise I'll get an interview to Tilla in the next couple of days.