Sunday, February 3, 2008

Josey Suffers Injury

After playing some COD4 with some members of K of C, I went snowboarding on Saturday. While on the slopes I had a really bad crash at a very high speed and broke the AC joint in my shoulder. It hurt at the time, I knew something was not good, but there was an hour left and the pain was toleralbe so I finished out the night. Today I woke up and it hurt like hell, so I got it checked out. I was told it should heal itself, the pain is from the blood that was released when the injury occured, and should decrease soon. I am not happy about this injry it is very annoying. However I did get some pain killers, just a few. (I need to hide those from SB). Also that pick is probably a lot like what it looked like I mean I fell on my shoulder and the guy in the pick is as well, however he looks like he is falling on soft snow, not hard Minnesota ice.

On another note, I am very exicted like everyone else to get our clan into COD4. The game has many good aspects and I am sure as we play more and it will just get better and better. A agree with Adeclipse that the weapon setup makes a big difference. I picked up a lot of other weapons in game and the advantage of just a red dot sight helps so much.

Final note, Daymonster please post how to go about getting a xbox with the red ring of death replaced, I must do this so I can play COD4 on the other tv we have.

6 comments:

Unky Warthog said...

Adeclipse posted a detailed description about how to fix RROD in a different post. You should check it out.

Jeff said...

My sympathies Josey. If it makes you feel any better my arm hurts this morning too, but I don't know why.

Daymonster said...

I am going to take the links from the comments section and make a qucik new post.

Daymonster said...

Ahh the old, acromioclavicular joint. Did you break it or just dislocate it? The real question is, how are your thumbs and trigger fingers?

Josey WaIes said...

Broke it, fingers are ok, I played just a bit ago between classes. I play some with a cast type thing on, I have to hold the roller a little wierd but it is still fun. They said the pain should go away soon so then I will be able to play normal.

Jeff said...

I hear HGH will help you heal.