Friday, October 12, 2007

Delicious plum pudding...

Well, not exactly. However, my cluster did buy not one, not two, but 5 BOTTLES OF EVERCLEAR! Last night, in the midst of studying for 2 tests today, my cluster got a start on what will be a wonderful wop. We added in the alcohol and fruit bites (canteloupe, pears, strawberries, cherries (not you, Cherry), apples, and oranges), and later today we will add in the fruit punch concentrate. I cannot wait. So come one, come all to what will surely be an enjoyable night. Who knows, you might even get treated to the luxurious accommodations of Winneshiek Hospital!

3 comments:

Josey WaIes said...

Damn you Unky for having so much fun, I will be staying sober tonight so I can to do work in the library all day tomorrow. My life sucks, someone kill me, please.

Jeff said...

Whatever you do Unky DO NOT put in sherbert.

Squatting Bear said...

mmmmmm wop