Monday, October 15, 2007

DammerWillEatU Needs YOU!

I will make this brief so as not to distract from Daymonsters wonderful post. I need screenshots or footage of sweet halo play from each and every one of you. Thanks to Tilla's blazingly fast computer the Lines that I Ride went way faster than expected and I need filler time so as to make this last until the end of the music. I have all the splicing done but I need YOU (insert pointy finger) to help me out, else I find footage from my own gamesaves and possibly humiliate you (sticky to face? brute steamer to chest?). Email or set up an XBL file-share through Halo 3. The sooner this is done the sooner you can see/make better the line-rider.

9 comments:

Daymonster said...

What type of video file are you looking for, mpg wmv mov or does it not matter?

I tried to make some clips last night (while I was waiting for you too finish) but they are not on my bungie profile. Do I need to do something to get them on bungie.net?

Jeff said...

I dunno. I haven't done anything with that stuff yet. Perhaps you need to use the File Share thing?I'm just using Windows Movie Maker so as long as the format is compatible with that I don't care. The line rider clip I have already is in avi format I think.

locopuyo said...

I have 2 pretty good clips on my file share.

One is of you saving my ass with the missile launcher. You body shot the guy right in front of me.

Jeff said...

Oh yeah I remember that maybe, was it on Construct? That clip would advertise the KoC's willingness to cooperate and help a fellow KoC.

Josey WaIes said...

Dammer I will send you some vids, just tell me how, I assume we have to do it when we are both on xbox live?

Daymonster said...

have you/anyone figured out how to get the vids from live onto your computer?

Jeff said...

Tilla and I plan on figuring all that out after our bowling league. Details will henceforth come as soon as possible.

Unky Warthog said...

Bowling leagues are sweet.

locopuyo said...

To get a video to your comp you need to connect your 360 to a capture card on your computer. Then just record with windows media player or whatever.