Thursday, October 11, 2007

Red Ring of Death Strikes Again

As some of you may know, my XBOX went MIA as of two days ago. 3 red lights have killed the poor thing. Unfortunately neither Gamestop, Target, nor Walmart carried the Core 360 and a quick fix. I am forced to go with a 4 week hiatus and send it in for repairs/replacement. In the meantime however I will play at Tilla's if possible and I plan on purchasing a new TV this coming weekend. On a related topic I am here at home this weekend and plan on celebrating the end of my initial job training Friday night/Saturday if anyone wants to partake. Yesterday/Today at work I made a SAWEET LineRider (8 hours of paid work spent on frivolous activities mind you) that I hope to upload sometime tomorrow if I can find where it is saved, I will give instructions obviously. Until then keep making 10 year olds cry after you hump their corpse.

If you get bored feel free to imagine these guys on the next Guitar Hero (cause they are). Be sure to hit the 3:00 mark.

12 comments:

Daymonster said...

Good post, keep us updated on the RROD. I made a couple line riders a couple months ago, here is my first one, the video gets pretty choppy at the end and I was limited to the music my coworker had on her comp.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DDxINg1Dq6w

My other one is better but the scenery isn't done, also I haven't worked on it in a while. I might decide to finish it and do a better job of recording it.

Daymonster said...

also,

word on the street is this guy will be on Guitar Hero also, and you have play the controller with your feet.

Daymonster said...

ooops... forgot to post the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eTRs2bPN2Y

Josey WaIes said...

Sorry Dammer, fucking ring of death. I would love to see some line rider posts here, Tom sent me one a few months ago, it was good, but the music slection was super poor. I am going to try to have my work done early tonight so I can play with you guys, so be on!! See you in a few hours.

Josey WaIes said...

I would like to comment on the new title image, its nice that Daymonster took the time to make it better, and as I voted its not bad for MS paint, but it can be better, it is sorta gay, for example is there a rainbow in that explosion or what?

Daymonster said...

I'll make it better... we should get into a game all together and stand with our favorite weapons. then we can take a screenshot and use that... or something.

Also, shouldn't the Xbox be KIA not MIA? can you not find it?

Josey WaIes said...

"Also, shouldn't the Xbox be KIA not MIA? can you not find it?"
??????

The pic thing is a good idea, it has to be a lonewolf so we will not all be red or blue. Good thinking Daymonster. Have to reread and brief a case then I am going on.

Jeff said...

It's MIA because it is Missing out on the Action. If it was KIA it would have had to explode or at the very least emit some sort of horrid smelling smoke.

locopuyo said...

that sux dude.
oh, and i'm ready for my interview.

Pablito Neal said...

dammer dude i didn't know you were into guitar hero too! we'll all have to start a rock band clan once it comes out.

Josey WaIes said...

Nice new title image, however I miss the old emblem, it was cool, please add a new one, with new colors or something. Who is playing tonight.

Jeff said...

Balancing Halo 3 and GHIII will be tough. I assume that when I am not Halo 3ing I will be GHIII-ing and vice versa. The only problem with Rock Band is that we will be in constant battle with these guys:

http://www.exclaim.ca/images/anchorman.jpg