Friday, October 19, 2007

This Just In...Master Chief Sucks at Halo 3

I know it's hard to believe, KofC, but youtube does not lie. Whilst surfing the vastness of amateur videos and half-assed montages, I stumbled upon a video that will no doubt bring many to tears when they find out that their beloved hero is not all he has shown himself to be. The evidence does not lie. Look for yourself...



This video, however, has not tainted my allegiance to Master Chief. I urge you not to take this crucial blow too personally. It is obvious that whoever made this video is plotting to diminish the morale of the ranks of Halo fanatics. Keep your heads high gentlemen and continue to do what you do best, kick ass!

2 comments:

Josey WaIes said...

Nice post tillia, I enjoyed the video, fuck fuck fuck not snowbound, you fucking nubs press X!!!

Unky Warthog said...

The snowbound part was by far the best.